[pct-l] Leaving a trace

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Thu May 31 20:49:06 CDT 2007

Here's some PCT trail projects:
http://www.trailprojects.com/projectsdatabase.html for the upcoming weeks.
Stupid me, I forgot it was Nat'l Trails Day when I scheduled us to do
something else ALL day!  But we were weed-whacking & raking our local trail
last Saturday, so I guess it counts...

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California