[pct-l] hiking

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 19:20:14 CDT 2007

Thanks.

Now that we took care of his question, let me ask mine.  It's possible  I may
be in So Cal, the beginning of February.  In a normal year (heh,  heh) does
any one hike?  What sections are possible, how's the snow, water,  temps, etc?

Any suggestions, or should I stay home?   : )

Sly

In a message dated 11/1/2007 5:24:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,