[pct-l] underwear

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 1 22:18:52 CDT 2007

I agree with Jerry. I wear Patagonia silkweight polypro on all my hikes. One tip is to add extra soap and time when you launder them.  I keep getting the comment "You look to clean to be a thru-hiker" and I don't notice that the shirts smell. I wore another synthetic fiber shirt on the AT that I couldn't stand the smell of. It smelled like motor oil even when it was clean.

Ken
www gottawalk com