[pct-l] Hiking in Southern California

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 15:06:30 CDT 2007

Donna,

Well, maybe that is just another difference between LA and laid-back San
Diego counties :>).

Seriously, this seems to be an interesting discussion with PCT relevance --
I hope others will chime in with what they see in their part of the
southland.

BTW: Most of SD county has been turned into a big firebreak for the next
decade or two, but there remain some big areas that haven't burned for a
long time.  The area north and northeast of Warner Springs is one of them.
As a share owner in the Warner Springs Resort, I worry about that every time
the Santa Ana winds blow.

Tom Bache