[pct-l] Hiker Websites

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 12:39:31 CDT 2007

Greg writes: Am I interpreting what you wrote correctly?? That you are planning to Yo-Yo the PCT? TWICE in the same year?? That's like Mexico to Canada and back to Mexico, then back to Canada and back to Mexico?? All in one year?? What's your timing on this?? When will you start the hike and how will you deal with snow in the Sierras if you're planning to hike thru them before the end of May?? Or at the end of the second Yo-Yo when you'll be coming back thru them on your way south, if that's like in November?? All I can say is WOW.? You are crazy!
Switchback replies: Yes, the Trail Pirate is famous for doing the unusual and the outstanding.? So, the Double PCT Yo-Yo is right up my alley.? Of course, I will have a Monaco Signature Series motor coach support all the way at each road crossing.? And since the PCT is also an equestrian trail, I will be riding a lot of the way too if they allow Clydesdale horses to carry full figured backpacker.

Seriously, I am just fooling around.? I enjoy putting some?humor on the PCT-L?for those who like it and to irritate those who don't.? Sorry.? My humble apologies.

Switchback the Trail Pirate