[pct-l] Southern Terminus

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 4 18:55:45 CST 2007

We aren't confined to the current design are we?

We could use from 1 to 4 (mimic current monument) to a lot with a
staggered top symbolic of the Pacific Crest.

Do we have some one on the list good at getting services donated in
kind?  Somebody with a truck to haul them. Someone with a backhoe or
could borrow a truck mounted backhoe to place them, or maybe a forklift
or small roadable crane.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>