[pct-l] [OT] Rant - cards in magazines

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 4 19:06:28 CST 2007

In the past, I often taken all the postage paid cards that fall our of
my magazines and just drop them in the mail. Makes me feel good  but has
an immaterial effect on the publisher. As to lots of people doing this,
don't count on it.

In college some of us would take the postage paid reply envelopes and
stuff all the junk mail into it and mail them back. did a lot of them.
no noticeable impact on the publisher although the local postman thought
this was good for PO business.

I've taken credit card offers, written a big NO on them and sent them
back. No noticeable effect.

I still mail back all those little ad inserts in my bills back to the
company with my payment. No noticeable effect although the company has
to pay for the sorting and disposing of their junk.

Any other ideas?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>