[pct-l] Intro

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:21:22 CST 2007

Art!  Welcome!  You'll have fun following all the stuff on the site.  You can live vicariously thru me!  I'll be doing the PCT in '08.  And the AT will be awesome for you.  Half the fun is in the planning!  Enjoy!

Wheeew

Art MacAilein <artmacailein at insightbb.com> wrote: Howdy!

I look forward to being part of this list. I'm planning a thru-hike of
the AT in 2010 and, if all goes well, I look forward to future long
distance hikes such as the PCT. I've never been out west, having grown
up in Georgia and now living in Kentucky, so a PCT hike seems like a
grand adventure indeed. Travel is expensive, however, and I'm not a
wealthy man. For now I'll live vicariously through you guys and dream of
those places I've only ever seen in photos.

--
Art MacAilein

Georgia to Maine in 2010!

http://mail.yahoo.com