[pct-l] PCT Zero Day: 2008?

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:49:28 CST 2007

Dave:

Here's an estimate provided by one of the ADZPCTKO organizers in 2006:

> Sunday 15 to 19 left the border 40 to 45 hiker out from the kick-off - 15
> to 20 were drop off in Mt.Luguna area 10 to 12 were drop at scissors 10 to
> 15 were drop off at Warner springs 10 to 15 drop way up the trail. I got
> these numbers from hikes and the ride board at the kick-off.

I don't have comparable data for 2007, but because of increased efforts to
provide rides to Warner Springs and other points north, my unscientific
observation is that the numbers for those areas went up, and the number
starting from Lake Morena on Sunday went down.

Hth,
Carl