[pct-l] pct planning guide?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 13:26:37 CST 2007

(I was asked this twice. Dan, I hope you don't mind me posting the question publicly. :)    )

The PCT Guide (more of a handout, really) can be found at:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=30

It is a Q&D PCT guide.

A quick and dirty way to get a person STARTED in their planning.

Basically, if I was to work on my vehicle I would not want the entire  repair manual at first.....
but maybe a list of parts I'd need and tools to start. Once the initial data is gathered, then I'd be ready to dive in.

That's the idea for the Q&D PCT guide. Trying to assimilate the large amounts of data can be daunting.
So, I hope, the simple little doc boils it down to a good starting point.I do have to update the passport info a little bit and I need to add some California fire permit info..other than that, the doc looks to be up-to-date.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com