[pct-l] PCT 2006 DVD Torrent and Seeders

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Wed Nov 7 14:22:08 CST 2007

I created different torrents with different trackers at Pirate Bay.

One seems to be working, and the the others are not, so I'm rebuilding
the torrents with the functioning trackers.

Calm down a little and be patient. If you hiked the PCT, you should
know how to be patient.

Take a 'lude, dude.
Take two, they're small.

Brick