[pct-l] gossamer gear: ultralight?

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Wed Nov 7 15:37:49 CST 2007

Correction, I talk badly about Vasque Sundowner boots! Specifically
--- I had a pair a number of years ago and the leather cracked after
a relatively short life and with no other problems. I have since
heard that this is a typical occurrence. Maybe we don't know how to
care for them properly, but I have had several pairs of other brand
boots without that problem.

Pieces