[pct-l] Shoes/boots

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Nov 8 13:45:44 CST 2007

No matter what brand you choose, fit is very important.

Most brands now seem to come in only one width while feet come in
varying widths and volumes. If the one width fits, great.

If not, like me, you need to buy a brand that comes in widths and maybe
different lasts (molds) which are different shapes within a size and width.

New Balance offers shoes in various widths and also different lasts.

For me, their SL-2 last works well -- its the only one that has enough
width for the ball and toes of my right fit.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>