[pct-l] Shoes/boots

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Nov 8 15:04:16 CST 2007

>From my experience, I can't express how important width is. And having that
'swim' space as Jeff suggested goes a long way in keeping air circulating
around your feet, thus helping keep them dry, especially in the desert. I'm
not talking about shoes that don't fit, just a little breathing room.

Many folks will stress that your feet will expand by a size or two. That is
not always the case. It's not for me anyway. So make sure you get the
correct sizes.