[pct-l] PCT DVD torrents

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 19:35:05 CST 2007

I don't know about that, but I'm sure hoping to lose a bit of my broad band on my thru next year!!!  :-0

Wheeew

Brick Robbins <brick at fastpack.com> wrote: The bittorent files for the 2003-2006 DVDs are online and ready for
download. We've already got a couple of seeders and several leaches
for each file. The more people in the file swarm (seeders + leaches,)
the faster the download will be for everyone.

To get the files via bittorrent, you will need:
1)a broadband connection (dsl, cable or faster)
2)a bittorent client program, you can download one from
http://www.bittorrent.com/ for free
3)the torrent file available from http://thepiratebay.org/user/brickster3072

I wonder if the Bittorrent jargon could be applied to the trail
community? Seeders, Leaches, Peers, Clients and Swarms....?

--
Brick Robbins
brick at fastpack.com

http://mail.yahoo.com