[pct-l] FREE BEER TO SENIORS

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 11 01:49:17 CST 2007

Say Switchback,
Being that it is Veterans Day and the Marine Corps birthday I have been
doing a little thinking...hic,  I mean drinking, and when I'm drinking I
also do a lot of thinking...hic.
I've been drinking...hic, I mean thinking, there ought to be free beer to
seniors.
I mean...hic, we deserve it........we worked hard all of our lives, served
our country, and paid into the system...hic.

I say free beer to seniors should be part of the retirement package...hic.

I DRINK TO THAT!!!

JMT Reinhold
Your spirits loving...hic, I mean spiritual...hic, I mean spirited trail
companion...hic