[pct-l] No cook food on the trail

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 11 20:05:19 CST 2007

I'm with you.  Why be so masochistic that one fore goes he pleasure of
morning coffee while enjoying the sunrise and coming awake. If I'm
really being lite-wate and simple I might downgrade my coffee to instant
though.

Today I hiked ~8 miles. This is pre-conditioning for a hope for long
hike on the PCT next year.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>