[pct-l] Free Beer, Vets Day, and the PCT.htm

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 09:46:51 CST 2007

Reinhold,
I for one, appreciate your humor.......and anyone else's.  Keep it comin'!  Life is short- when we can't be hiking, at least we can be laughing!  Of course, hiking  and laughing at the same time would be preferable!  I also appreciate the post by another member that gave the website for "hiking humor"!  Who knew there was such a thing??

Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
Switchback,
Some of the humorless folks on this list don't seem to believe in the Bill
of Rights....they continuously try to shut us up or censor our freedom of
speech whenever we try to liven                    up the show.
As far as risking your life for a cause...I think a lot of guys would for
Angelina.
I mean the younger guys would...older guys like Tortoise would not....they
would not know
what to do with Angelina.

JMT Reinhold
One of the older ones