[pct-l] Bless the hunters

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Mon Nov 12 13:27:04 CST 2007

I used to share an office with a young fellow who was engaged to a
woman whose brothers and father were avid hunters. He was told he
would learn to hunt. And he did. He told great stories. Camaraderie,
adventure, and an outdoors skill set which easily rivals, and I think,
beats that of a lot of hikers, especially mine. These guys did not
stick to trails, having to go where the game went.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net