[pct-l] Fwd: Re: No cook food on the trail

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 14:23:18 CST 2007

HAHAHAHA....THAT I want to see!!!  Send me (or post) details!!  Where can I buy some????  Hopefully you've patented it.............

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      gailpl2003 at yahoo.com writes:  Or  better yet......we could all start carrying dehydrated water!!!!  Just add  water!
 Switchback relies: I demonstrated dehydrated water at the PCTA  annual meeting several years ago at Riverside CA. No big deal.  There were  hundreds of people there who can back me up on this.  Many of them are on  this List.

 Later, Switchback

http://mail.yahoo.com