[pct-l] peanut butter, caffeine, war and lurking

Merrikay Boylan mkboylan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:16:01 CST 2007

The powdered peanut butter is pretty good.  I add it to other stuff for flavor and extra protein, like pudding, drinks, etc.  I'm also trying to reproduce nutella in a healthier form.

I think getting off of caffeine is one of the things that has increased my energy more than anything else I have done.  That said, you mean Muir got through without chocolate covered espresso beans?

If we are going to talk about war, I'm going to talk about impeachment.  THAT said, I think I will go back to lurking.
However, if you want to do something for vets today, check out www.anysoldier.com
and send them something.  Like a kevlar vest perhaps, or some, oh I don't know, clean water?