[pct-l] No cook food on the trail vs liquid diet

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 07:05:51 CST 2007

Now you're talking Greg,
Dehydrated water is great but my dehydrated Mexican Water is better yet...it
comes in two flavors margarita & tequila....but this dehydrated rum is the
best of all
Rum is very tasty & high in calories Vs no calories in water.
Let me see now,....if we went on a liquid rum diet we would not need a
stove, nor would we need pots & pans, bear canister or water purification.
We would never be at risk of dehydration.
But best of all we would be happier and more jovial campers and that my
friends is what it's all about.
My it's 4:55 AM it's time to go to bed....amazing how time flies by when
you're drinking, I mean thinking about rum.

JMT Reinhold
Your jovial trail companion

: