[pct-l] The Evils of caffeine

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 20:20:44 CST 2007

>>Oh, so very well stated. I believe in moderation in most aspects in life:
either extreme is a bit too much for this gal.

>>Loved your whole post! In this family I'm the Buddhist and my husband is
shaking his head (maybe a little like you). I've promised him >>I'll not shave my
head.

:-)

Thanks for the kind words.  I actually admire the Buddhist philosophy..but being an ex-Catholic/born-again atheist, I tend to be a little on the light hearted  side towards any religious practices (except for my worship of coffee, of course. :D)

In any case, I am the one with shaved head. Partially due to choice, mainly due to genetics. ;)

Whether you drink Celestial Seasonings  tea (Flower Power Enlightened, Mindful and Meaningful Mango is their latest flavor)  or battery acid coffee (what ulcers?), say "Namaste", "Amen ", "Ramen" or "                            " (<---- atheist prayer) ...life is great.

And being able to spend time on the PCT is definitely part of the reason why life is great.