[pct-l] 10 Good uses for ''Dead Hiker Husbands''

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Nov 14 17:36:43 CST 2007

Reinhold,

Everyone is getting older -- even a new born baby. The only know cure
for getting older is death! Frankly, I prefer getting older.

Me, I'd sort of like to be buried like I've heard some native Americans
and Zoroastrians did -- place my body on a platform in a tree and let
the buzzards and condors eat my remains and recycle the nutrients.

Likely though I'll end up cremated and my ashes scattered in the Redwoods.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>