[pct-l] Burned Trail

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 12:17:35 CST 2007

spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com writes:

Does  anyone have numbers on how many miles of the trail have been damaged by
fires  and floods in the past couple of years?  Because of high gas prices
and a  falling stock market, this doesn't seem like a good time to drive to
Canada and Alaska, as we intended, so we're looking for alternates for  next year.

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the PCT again next year too.  I've also  been
curious about the fire damage and asked once before but got no reply.  Since we
last hiked, it seems there's been quite a few forest fires.

I like the easy on the knees part too!

Sly