[pct-l] Burned Trail

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:12:52 CST 2007

The trail in the North Cascades should be passable......depending on
when the snow hits in the Fall and how early in the season you get
here. We will know more when the first SoBo come through next summer.
If it's a light snow winter then it's easier to start from Manning
Park according to hikers who have been through here. Watch the
Postholer site. They are a good info place for mountain snow levels.

PCT MOM