[pct-l] 2008 Campaign Camera Recommendation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 11:45:58 CST 2007

My recommendation for your 2008 PCT campaign is the ultra compact Cannon
PowerShot SD1000 camera.  See
_http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=14901#ModelTechSpecsAct_
(http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=14901#Mod
elTechSpecsAct)

It has a rechargeable battery (over 200 pictures) and weighs under 5  ounces.
 This should be good enough for 95% of backpackers.  This is a  great camera
with great features.

Once again, your pal, Switchback, comes through for you.

As president of the American Short-Distance Hiker Association, remember our
motto, "Goof Off R Us".  I thank you for your  attention.