[pct-l] The cat carrying man

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 15:44:15 CST 2007

Yep!  I got a really nice email from Jim (Geek) this morning and I hate to say it, but he says he wouldn't take a pet on the trail again.  Point noted:  He made the whole AT with his cat Ziggy, he attempted a thru on the PCT without his cat and didn't make it...........hehehe

See???  If I leave my pup at home, it will ruin my thru next year!!!  ;-O

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:  body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}   Geek (my fellow blue-haired buddy) hiked on the PCT last year (without the cat).
 L-Rod