[pct-l] How Small is Too Small?

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 16:00:33 CST 2007

Well, they were received well by me Bob!!!  Stop!  You're killing me!!! Why do you think it's called a "tooth"brush and not a "teeth" brush????  It's for all those hikers out there with one lone tooth!  But I never thought of it as a weight saving measure.  Since most of us have 2 of a lot of things, perhaps we could sell off one of them and REALLY go ultra!

Actually, I had the same thought when contemplating having my gallbladder ripped out........hey!!!  Less weight to carry!!!

You crack me up!

Bob and Diana Nelson <benelson at ktc.com> wrote:     Some times people don't appreciate critical thinking. A  while back I pointed out that a true ultra light gram weenie would have all but two teeth pulled to save weight. With  careful chewing two teeth are all that are really needed to eat. A set of store  bought teeth could ride in the bounce box for town gluttony. Another thing, does  a hiker really need toe nails? Just think of the energy needed to pick them up  with every step, mile after mile. The list goes on. For some reason these  suggestions were not received well.

 Bob