[pct-l] Fwd: Re: swiss knife re scissors

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 19:07:28 CST 2007

Yep- they still sell em.  I'm just trying to avoid having a bunch of separate pieces of gear..........

Tortoise <Tortoise73 at charter.net> wrote:        Years ago I got a little pair of scissors that sort of fold and collapse so each blade slides into the opposite finger loop thus protecting other stuff from being sliced and poked.  Don't know if they are stiall sold though.
Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

 Greg Kesselring wrote:        I use a pair of seam ripping scissors that I got in a fabric shop.  Very light and they work way better than those itty bitty scissors that come on swiss army knives.  I've used these seam rippers to cut mole skin and they work like a champ.  If you choose to go that way, then you might end up being able to go with a knife that is just a knife.  Lots more options to choose from in that arena.

 Greg

     g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:     Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:51:02 -0800 (PST)