[pct-l] Marmot Precip. was: conditioning

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 21:40:03 CST 2007

I took another look at my Marmot Precip which I purchased in March 2001
and there is a discolored area behind my neck. Maybe from hair oil? Also
maybe a couple of flecs missing from the inner coating/lining.

I called Marmot and they recommended washing with TechWash from Nikwax.
Maybe I can get some from REI when I'm down in San Francisco this week.

Other option -- can anyone recommend a good flexible tape I can apply on
the outside over the area that is discolored on the inside?  My jacket
is old but little used.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>