[pct-l] no cook trail food

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Nov 19 10:14:18 CST 2007

OK, Now, we need to get scientific about this.

Someone ake a couple of containers, one covered with black tape and the
other clear. Fill with water and place in the sun and see which gets
warmer after say an hour or two.
 Try covered with black netting like the pack pocket.
Also my opinion is that if carried inside the pack there would be little
difference since all heat would come form conduction from the rest of
the pack contents.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>