[pct-l] Marmot Precip Jackets

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 10:20:42 CST 2007

Squatch you rascal........hence the scenes of Detour in your DVD I take it!  Very revealing.............Maybe I'll just skip the DriDucks, but they sure are LIGHT!!

By the by, wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed all 3 of your DVDs.  I've watched them over and over until I puked!  Seriously though, they are great fun and I can't get enough of them!  Keep em comin'!  (Remember?  You mailed them to me in Oregon, during my trip, I think..)

Gail aka Wheeew

Scott Herriott <yetifan at yahoo.com> wrote:
pretty easy if you don't buy them BIG.>

And don't sit down on rocks wearing them...they rip
very easily and, therefore, may be providing the world
a view you hadn't intended.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com