[pct-l] wordwrap for postings from the archives?

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 10:25:00 CST 2007

I vaguely recall advice being given last year about trying to get the
messages from the PCT-L archives to wordwrap.  At the time I couldn't get
anything to help (no surprise, considering my computer skills).  I'm using
Mozilla Firefox and it sure gets tiresome moving the "slider" back and forth
to read long messages.  Has anyone solved this and would you mind posting
the solution?  I think most of what was posted last year may have been for
Explorer, not Firefox, but  - as always - I could be wrong.  Ideas?

Many thanks,  Dr Bob