[pct-l] Resupply packages at Timberline Day Lodge

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Nov 19 19:18:52 CST 2007

Ken,

Never tried McDonalds for hitchhiking but it a good idea -- probably
could use almost any cafe where locals congregate.
When I was in France in '86 and wanted a ride out to the Invasion
Beaches I had supper in a restaurant filled with other American
tourists. I loudly asked the waiter about buses, etc, going that way so
that others could hear. I soon had an offer of a ride from a father and
son. However I also learned that it was a good walked, so I walked and
experience the French countryside.

Sometimes indirect asking is best.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>