[pct-l] wordwrap for postings from the archives?

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Nov 19 19:47:01 CST 2007

For those of us in Bill Gates world, on Outlook Express: Prior to posting a
message, Click on "Format", then click "Plain Text",  and then the message
will be formatted in a pleasant paragraph style. It's sort of like the
difference between seeing the trail ahead of you for miles, or below you
unwinding into a series of well built switchbacks. I tend to tune out when I
can see that the words are going off the page and over the horizon towards
Canada.... Hikon
I vaguely recall advice being given last year about trying to get the
messages from the PCT-L archives to wordwrap.  At the time I couldn't get
anything to help (no surprise, considering my computer skills).  I'm using
Mozilla Firefox and it sure gets tiresome moving the "slider" back and forth
to read long messages.  Has anyone solved this and would you mind posting
the solution?  I think most of what was posted last year may have been for
Explorer, not Firefox, but  - as always - I could be wrong.  Ideas?

Many thanks,  Dr Bob