[pct-l] Adding trails/waypoint to Google Earth

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:41:09 CST 2007

Sly, I don't know much about making movies with Google Earth but this link
might help:

http://earth.google.com/userguide/v4/ug_movies.html

It may require the $400 Google Earth Pro version, however.

The various Google Earth versions are compared at this link:

http://earth.google.com/product_comparison.html

-Lon