[pct-l] Do all feet swell?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Wed Nov 21 20:11:45 CST 2007

An emphatic yes!

Everyone's feet smell, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Changing your
socks and rinsing them daily at water sources is the best hedge against this
normal, if not embarrassing delimma....

Oh! Do they *swell*?!

An emphatic no!

Not everyones. Some folks will, yours may not. I wear my shoes a half size
larger and get them wider for the ventilation factor, not because they
swell.

Scott