[pct-l] no cook trail food

Trillium 97 trillium97 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:19:41 CST 2007

thanks for the compliment.  I heat water on the trail, that's it.  Does that count as cooking?

From: chelin at teleport.comTo: trillium97 at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.netSubject: Re: [pct-l] no cook trail foodDate: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:50:38 -0800

Good evening, All,

When Trillium says it's good .... believe it.  Whenever we have lunch on the trail I'm eating something dry and brown, while she has a whole jar of something fresh and yummy-looking.  She also cooks on the trail, which I avoid.  Whenever I cook something, the Pigmies show up and ask if they can dip their arrow points in it.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Steel-Eye