[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Knees Public Announcement

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 20:32:51 CST 2007

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:30:11 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Knees Public Announcement
To: hiker97 at aol.com

 Okay Switchback-

We'll be thinking of you.  I'm sure you'll have no problem beating all those records once you're bionic!  You'll be up against mere mortals and elderly ones at that!!  (Although rumors of their untimely demise has been greatly exaggerated!)

Wheeew

hiker97 at aol.com wrote: Wheeew wrote: Keep us updated on your surgery dates, etc.

 Actually, I have both knees operated on Friday, December 7.  I figure soon after that I will start my training routine for my double PCT Yo-Yo hike.  I also plan to do a rim-to-rim-to rim in the Grand Canyon as a continual hike and beat MeadowEd's record.  No problem.  As an appetizer for these hikes I will set the unsupported record on the JMT too.

 I thank you for your  good wishes and support.

 Switchback the Trail Pirate

Be a better pen pal.  Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.