[pct-l] cold in the a.m.??

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Tue Nov 27 17:13:14 CST 2007

On a cold night if I don't sleep wearing everything I brought, then I brought too much.  I would sleep wearing my jacket and any other of the very few clothing items I may have.

This reminds me; I have always wondered, how to you get and stay warm in the morning when you wore all your clothes to bed? Aren't you cold upon rising and being out-of-doors? When it's cold outside I always look forward to putting on all layers to warm up (not that I slept cold). How do you meet and stay at a comfortable level of warmth when you've worn everything to bed?

are we there yet