[pct-l] cold in the a.m.??

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 18:34:00 CST 2007

You get up and start hiking.

Greg Kesselring <gkesselr at whidbey.com> wrote:        I think the point of the question was this:

 If you're already wearing ALL your clothes AND your sleeping bag and you are just warm enough, when you get up you will no longer be wearing the sleeping bag, so how will you stay warm then?

 (I'm also interested in the answer which is why I'm butting in...  8-)

 Greg

 Jerry Goller wrote:             ?? Let's see...my two choices are wearing outer clothes that are already warm when I get out of my bag or putting on a jacket, gloves and hat that are -20F.

   Not too hard a decision, actually.......   ;o)

   Jerry