[pct-l] New Gear

Daniel Bailey greenhiker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:11:54 CST 2007

That would be ideal.

The other Solio products appear to weigh about the same (1.1 pounds), so
perhaps the hybrid with a battery is an improvement with regards to weight.

REI specs aren't always spot-on.  They list the Solio Classic Charger weight
as 5.8 ounces, though it is listed as 1.2 pounds on the Solio website.

The other possibility is that the 1.1 / 1.2 pound weighs are shipping
weights.

Be well,

Senator