[pct-l] sexy men / Switchback's PCT fuzzy pink slippers

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 02:43:25 CST 2007

-----Original Message-----

Dear JMT Rienhold and Sexy Switchback the floating wonder,
I cannot wait to meet you two...you're killin me with laughter...keep it
up!! be sure to wear the pink slippers.. they are REALLY sexy...:)

-----Second Message-----

They are definitely NOT sexy when these guys are wearing them. Trust me.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with AsABat on this...
This is NOT a personal attack!!  I repeat, this is NOT a personal attack...

The first vision (that may be too 'nice' of a word) that pops into my head is of...
Switchback - with his pirate hat on top of his head and a scowl on his face ("This is
what I look like when I'm HAPPY!")......  and then...  up pop fuzzy pink slippers on his feet!?!

Sexy?  NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!   Well, not to me, anyway...  Definitely!

But, now we all know what Switchback might be wearing along the trail in 2008 - so prepare
yourself for what might be seen on his feet...

Better yet - let's VOTE on exactly what Switchback should buy so we can readily identify him (in case he's
not wearing his pirate hat and scowl)!

1) Will it truly be sexy fuzzy pink slippers?  <http://tinyurl.com/383nfh>  Click on the 'pair from above' view...
2) or should it emphasize coexistence with animals on Earth?  Flamingos - <http://tinyurl.com/2mr2tj> ...
3) or ...animals on Earth, Primates?  <http://tinyurl.com/2j87p8> ...
4) or ...animals on Earth, Bunny slippers version A?  <http://tinyurl.com/27etb6> ...
5) or ...animals on Earth, Bunny slippers version B?  <http://tinyurl.com/2wttoh>  Whoops! Those are
Playboy Bunny slippers...  Switchback might like those, but "no sellers" right now (must be popular?!)...
6) or the not too fuzzy but sexy with Southwestern flair?  <http://tinyurl.com/2qz6yg> ...
7) or should it be the 'ultralight' pink fuzzies?  <http://tinyurl.com/32hh9l>  Switchback will probably want the
lightest weight slippers out there!

So be patriotic (to the PCT)...  make your voice heard (but not in the wilderness)...  place your votes (or bets)...
The polls will only be open for 72 hours maximum...  Subject: "Switchback's PCT fuzzy pink slippers"...

Thank you for your attention!  I'm sure Switchback will appreciate all your help in selecting this PCT gear item...

Happy trails!!!
(Sorry but I'm working graveyard this week) Jim   ;-)