[pct-l] Sexy Men & Harassment

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 03:21:41 CST 2007

AsABat writes: They are definitely NOT  sexy when these guys are wearing
them. Trust me.
Yes, AsABat is  right.  Plus, he does his best to maintain order and a sense
of  decorum at any hiker function.  He is a good citizen of the trail and  a
water ideologue.

But there is a  dark side to him too.  Every time he is near my campsite, he
sabotages it.  I have had my camp chair taped around, my tent  "papered", and
general mayhem ensues to my camping experience.  I strongly  suspect AsABat,
through I have never actually caught him doing these things over  the years.

Look it boils down  to this.  Either it is BigFoot or AsABat.  And you
already know what I  think.  Trust ME.

I thank you for your  support in this serious harassment matter.

Switchback the Cabin  Fever