[pct-l] Sexy Men & Harassment

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 09:41:55 CST 2007

AsABat wrote: Arrr. Me thinks it be other pirates. This lad would never do such a deed.? Still recovering from the strain of carrying out trail sabotage from the hike to ALDHA-West two years ago.
Switchback replies: Yes, it is the innocent and demure AsABat now.? All loveable and kind.? The picture of trail helpfulness and a friend to all living things.? But now we really know he is?the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of the trail.

Under the cover of darkness he is in the dirty tricks business.? Leaving false BigFoot foot prints all around.? Seeking other backpackers to supply him with alibis and eye witness accounts of his? whereabouts? ---- supposedly?helping with camp group chores no doubt.? Ha!!

And he spreads false rumors of Can'tQuit and I leaving trail sabotages along the PCT for him and TrailDad to pick up?near Lake Tahoe.? How much abuse must the pure and innocent endure from these scandalous attacks??

Ask anyone.? All know me as a non threatening and helpful happy camper -- though I may dress funny.

I thank you.

Switchback the?Trail Fashion Plate