[pct-l] Ollalie Lake Resupply

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:38:24 CST 2007

Also, if you're thinking of bothering with Olallie Lake Resort.  Don't.

There are much less painful ways of organizing your mail drops, I
suggest you use one of them.  For instance, get a maildrop at Big Lake
Youth Camp, which is a wonderful place to hang out for an afternoon,
cheap food, lots of free stuff, and FUN.  Then get your next drop at
Timberline Lodge, where you'll want to stop anyways to get some great
food.  Ollalie rated about a 30 minute stop for me, as everything was
expensive, closed, or out of bounds (i.e. no swimming in the lake, no
fresh water to fill up your bottles, etc).

Ryley
Hoover - PCT 07