[pct-l] Treetents

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Thu Nov 29 15:17:09 CST 2007

Two words:  "bear piñata"

________________________________

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T 949.809.2700 | www.mve-studio.com <http://www.mve-studio.com/>

  <http://www.mve-studio.com/>

________________________________

From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net] On Behalf Of hiker97 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:15 PM
To: kdpo at pacbell.net; pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Treetents

Ken writes: Nieman-Marcus is selling a TreeTent for you "spare no expense hikers".

It isn't an ultralight hammock, but it should provide some fun for Switchback.

By the way it costs $50,000.
Switchback replies: I figure a bear will think it is "bear bag" and run off with it with me inside.  Or someone (I can think of a few on this List) will come along and stick a pin in it just to see it buzz around the forest.  Again, with me in it.

No thanks.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003> !

mailgate1.mve-architects.com made the following annotations---------------------------------------------------------------------The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not an intended recipient or if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail or telephone if the sender's phone number is listed above, then promptly and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation and consideration.