[pct-l] Hello All -- First Timer

Jon Akerman jonakerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:29:42 CDT 2007

Hi ya'll,

I am planning for a full PCT thru-hike for 2008. When first conjuring
up this notion, and taking heed to this life-altering calling, I saw
myself hiking from the North to the South; and, upon research I've
found that a large majority travel North from Campo. So, I'd like to
hear any stories, and advice, from those who have travelled South.
And, I'm open to hearing why some travel North, and especially those
who wanted to travel South, but ultimately travelled North.

Open to anything & any ideas,

Jon