[pct-l] mid-June NB from Etna too early?

paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 14:07:59 CDT 2007

I hiked from Mex > Etna this year and hope to finish next year (had to get off due to foot pain).  I was hoping to leave northbound from Etna on June 15 or thereabouts.

I am totally unfamiliar with weather/snow conditions for this time of year in OR/WA.  Is it unrealistic to leave at this time?  Will I be slogging through snow?  Those on the list more familiar with conditions at this time of year, please weigh in.  I expect to hit the OR/WA border around July 15, and Canadian border by mid-August.  Thanks for your help,
Bounty Hunter